Thursday 1 November 2012

NOTD;; Birthday Nails 2012! ♥♥

Hey guys!!

I know, two posts in one day, right? I've been putting off these posts because I've been crazy busy for the last few weeks! 

So October 25th was my 22nd birthday, and I did these nails that morning so I could have something awesome and sparkly to look at during my celebrations :D Check it out!


I love this colour combination, and this orly polish is one of my favourite polishes in my collection, so it was an easy choice! :D
So here's the breakdown...

-Orly polish in Lunar Eclipse
-Wet n Wild polish in Sparked
-Rimmel 60 Seconds polish in Pulsating
-Covergirl 2 in 1 Glitter Topcoat in Disco Dazzle
-Sally Hansen Mega Shine Top Coat


I only had time that morning to do a simple gradient, so I decided to go for the sparkle factor to take the manicure up a notch (:

Thanks for tuning in, and until next time, stay polished!

Much love,
Dylan ♥♥