Monday 15 October 2012

NOTD;; Golden Gradient!

Hey guys!

Today I'm bringing you a really classy looking manicure that's so easy to achieve. I found this look very flattering, kind of teetering towards the festive holiday season... BUT we still have to take care of Halloween first! :D

Check it out!


It's like your nails got dipped in bubbly champagne! And it's all brought to you by a little friend I found already hiding in my vanity drawer!
What's that tool you ask? I bet you have one or two at your disposal right now...


It's an eye shadow sponge!

Yes, those little sponge tips you get when you buy an eye shadow are PERFECT for getting that perfect ombre effect on your nails.
But seriously, the two colours I used are...

-Zoya Richelle
-Sally Hansen Mega Shine Top Coat 
(Expecting Insta-Dri? That's right, I'm branching out.) 





I love thi combination, and will definitely be pulling it out for the Christmas season. However, I'm about to move on to bigger and spookier things... (:

Until next time, stay polished!
Much love,
Dylan