Thursday 27 December 2012

It's Swatchtastic- China Glaze Angel Wings! ♥♥

Hey guys!

Today I'm coming to you with a gorgeous glitter polish from China Glaze's holiday collection.

May I present, Angel Wings!

(Taken with flash)

This gorgeous shimmer explosion of a nail polish had a ridiculous wear time, and was constantly changing colour with the lighting. It had me staring at my nails all week long.
The main tone to this polish is a pale gold shimmer, but depending on where you are and in what lighting, there seem to be flecks of green and blue prominent in the multi-faceted shimmer. The application was flawless, the shimmers were well distributed and I didn't get any patchy spots.

(natural daylight)

One coat was decent, and two coats gave me a practically opaque finish. I layered this colour over ELF's nude polish just to give it a strong backing, and it really let the colour shine. It did take two coats of topcoat to get a more glossy finish, but the texture of this glitter is very well milled for what it is.

(artificial light)

Overall, I love this polish. It had a lot more appeal to me in the bottle than on the nail, because I mean, come on, sparkly. It would be perfect for New Years for a more understated glitter polish. 

That's it for this post, thank you guys so much for tuning in!

Until next time, stay polished!

Much love,
Dylan ♥♥