Monday 31 December 2012

NYE NOTD;; Shimmering Prisms! ♥♥

Hey everyone! Happy end of 2012! Are you excited for a fresh new year? I sure am, 2012 is so last year!

For new years I wanted something colourful, sparkly and fun on my nails, so I came up with this cool prismatic look. Check it out!
Natural Lighting

Everyone loves a rainbow! I love the impact of this look, and it was pretty simple to do, as far as nail art goes! 
Let's break it on down...

-OPI Ridge Filler Base Coat
-Maybelline Color Show in Onyx Rush
-OPI Instant Artist polishes in respective rainbow colours
(minus the orange, I layered red over yellow because I don't have orange!)
-Covergirl 2 in 1 Boundless Colour Glitter Topcoat in Disco Dazzle
-Revlon Extra Life No Chip Top Coat





It took a few coats of the striped colours to get the really vibrant look I was going for, but since Orly Instant Artist polished are water based, they dry in no time flat! I was also really impressed by this black polish, first time using it and it took one coat for a really opaque black.
Natural Lighting

With Flash

I hope everyone has a safe and happy New Year's Eve, I wish you all the good luck and glitter for 2013!

Until next time, stay polished!

Much love,
Dylan ♥♥