Tuesday 15 January 2013

It's Swatchtastic;; Revlon Brilliant Strength in Beguile ♥♥

Hey everyone!

So my roommate is quite obsessed with all things blue, and when asked what colour I should do my nails last time I was changing, she broke out this polish... I just had to show you guys, it's gorgeous!! Take a look...


Natural Lighting

This is only one of the many faces of this polish. Under every different light, every new scene in your day, you've got a beautiful new hue to distract yourself with.








Here's a shot of this colour under flash. The sparkle really comes forward, but doesn't define the polish, which makes is great as a base for art. It definitely still stands strong alone.
























Here's a shot of Beguile under artificial lighting... Here's where the blue tone of this polish comes out to play. One coat of this one is good, but not quite enough. Two coats of this polish gives you a really opaque, glossy finish that's really easy to apply. 












So all in all, definitely invest in this line! This is the second piece from this collection that I've tried, and they've both applied like a dream and have a really respectable longevity. Let me know if you've tried any of these out, I'd like to try the rest of the line but it's always nice to have another opinion!

Thanks for tuning in, and until next time, stay polished!

Much love,
Dylan ♥♥