Wednesday 16 January 2013

NOTD;; Silver Lining ♥♥

Hey guys!

I've been taking manicure/pedicure classes for the last few months and I've been trying to perfect my french manicure, so I decided to try a two tone french. Check out the results!




When I tried on this gorgeous blue, I decided I definitely had to pair it with silver. Gives it a magical feel, don't you think?
Here's the breakdown...

-OPI Ridge Filler Base Coat
-Revlon Brilliant Strength in Beguile
-Sally Hansen Xtremewear in Celeb City
-Stripe Rite detail polish in White
-Sally Hansen Mega Shine Top Coat

After doing the french, I decided to try out my new dual sided dotting tool, since I haven't really gotten a chance to play with it. Sexy results! :D

This blue polish is also amazing. It shines so many different tones, depending on what lighting you're in. So far I'm really impressed with Revlon's Brilliant Strength line.

Thanks so much for tuning in, and until next time, stay polished!

Much love,
Dylan