Sunday 27 January 2013

NOTD;; Chromatic Weave ♥♥

Hey all!

Today i was recovering from a bit of a hangover and a sore throat, so I decided to just take it easy and play with my polish, since it's been so long. Here's the simple but (in my opinion) beautiful style I came up with!


I'm in love with this grey polish, it's so stormy and sophisticated. Really a great buy for $2.77 at Walmart.





Here`s the breakdown...

-Maybelline Color Show in Impeccable Greys (somuchlove)
-Orly Instant Artist polish in Jet Black
-Orly Instant Artist polish in Platinum
-Stripe Rite polish in White
-Sally Hansen Mega Shine Top Coat
(photo taken with flash)






It was only a matter of layering horizontal and vertical lines to get the criss-cross pattern, with a little touchup in one super secret place to make it all seam together... easy and fun, just what I needed on a sick recovery day! I just love colours like this one as well, I feel like dark tones like this really work well for me.
(photo taken under artificial light)

Let me know if you like this design in the comment section below, or come find me on Twitter @Rivuletsbeauty and we can be friends! :D

Thanks for tuning in, and until next time, stay polished!

Much love,
Dylan ♥♥