Saturday 17 March 2012

Guest NOTD;; Magic TCG Inspired Nails! ♥♥

Hey guys!

So, my friend Dan (my roommate's boyfriend) came over one night and decided he wanted to play with my nail polish. Being addicted to Magic: The Gathering, naturally he decided to do his nails in such a fashion. Apparently he used to paint his nails all crazy quite often, which makes me very happy. Check out his work, I must say I'm impressed!


It was a little awkward trying to get pictures, but we worked it out =P But check it out, he's rocking all of the Magic attributes! Just a little bit nerdy. When I told him I blog all my nail art work, he asked me to blog his nails for him, so here it is! Read on for the break down...

Okay, I'll try my best, but this was a while ago so I'm not positive on the colours!

-Rimmel 60 Seconds in Grey Matter as base
-Sally Hansen Xtremewear in Gunmetal
-OPI Colour so Hot it Berns (red)
-Sally Hansen Xtremewear in Emerald City (?)
-Sally Hansen Xtremewear in White On
-Sally Hansen HD colour in Blu
-Orly Instant Artist in Jet Black (designs)
-Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Top Coat

In case you can't see, from thumb to pinky, the designs are a skull, a fireball, a tree, a sun, and a water drop. He did a really good job translating the precise detail from the cards to his nails. It was fun to watch him and he was so proud of his work after he was done, he went around and was showing everybody what he did (:

Since meeting Dan and his group of friends, I'll admit that I've started to learn and play Magic TCG a little bit... I used to play YuGiOh when I was younger, and it's kinda fun getting back into the strategic cards games, even though this one is a million times more strategic.

Hope you guys enjoy these, is you play Magic let me know in the comments!

Thanks a million for tuning in, have a kickass St. Patrick's Day! 
Dylan ♥♥