Thursday 24 May 2012

Dylan's Song of the Week: MORE Gossip! ♥♥

Hey guys!

So this week I found out that the album for which Gossip's Perfect World was the first single (you can check out my post on that single >>right here!<< ) has officially been released! They marked the date of release by coming out with the video for their second single, Move in the Right Direction. I must say, I love this song even more than the first one, and the video is so fun! Check it out!


Beth Ditto (lead singer) always has the most interesting makeup looks and style choices, I love seeing what she's rocking at any given moment. Just looks at those blinged out brows!

The album is called A Joyful Noise. The rest of the album is really good too, especially Involved, and their slow song Casualties of War has such a somber aesthetic that I really love. If you like these two songs, you'll love the rest too!

Thanks for tuning in, and until next time, stay polished!

Much love,
Dylan ♥♥