Wednesday 27 June 2012

NOTD;; Neon Razorbeams! ♥♥

Hey everyone!

Today I'm coming at you with a nail look that is simple enough to achieve, but still has that edgy flair to it that I love. Check it out!


All of my friends said and I do agree, it's a little X-men-ish =P But I don't mind! I've been feeling a little left of the middle lately so I haven't been overly inspired, so I kept this one simpler than usual. I also didn't really want to cover up the purple, cause it's so damn pretty =P
So here's the breakdown...

Sally Hansen Diamond Strength Base Coat
Essie polish in Sexy Divide (purple)
Orly Instant Artist polish in Platinum
SILKline polish in Yellow
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Top Coat

By layering the silver lines down first, then overlapping the yellow on top, the silver becomes more of a highlight colour to set off the yellow. I think it really sharpens the look and gives it a little something more than just a yellow line, don't you think?

If you really enjoyed this look, be sure to let me know in the comments and share with your friends! 
Until next time, stay polished!

Much love,
Dylan ♥♥