Sunday 2 September 2012

Killer Combo NOTD ♥♥

Hey guys!

So recently I got a big haul of goodies from ELF, including 8 brand spanking new nail polishes (click here if you wanna check out my haul blog!) including one named Fairy Dust. Upon seeing this polish on the website, I fell in love, and it was the first one in my cart. When I got them, while I was playing around and swatching, I thought of this combination, and when I tried it out I kinda died.

LOOK HOW PRETTY

Slight wear and tear on this shot, I'd worn this to work already, but you get the point!

It's a combination of ELF's Fairy dust layered over top of Maybelline Color Show's Twilight Rays.


It's surprising the amount of orange and gold that shows through from the Fairy Dust, definitely not what I expected by looking at the bottle, but gorgeous nonetheless.

How do you like this look? Let me know in the comments if you try it out!

Until next time, stay polished!

Much love,
Dylan ♥♥