Saturday 1 September 2012

ELF Megahaul! ♥♥

Hey guys!

So if you're an ELF Cosmetics lover like I am, you may know that they recently had a promotion where you spend $20.00 and get 8 free nails polishes.

8. FREE. NAIL POLISHES.

Within ten minutes of seeing this, my order was placed.

I was also surprised, it only took them a week to get my order shipped to Canada! I was very pleased.
Check out what I got!


Whoa, whoa, I know. Tons of stuff, right? Can you imagine that I got all this (plus a face powder and blush for my mom) for $36 shipping included?!?! Half of this is worth that much. Click on for a more in depth look at everything...
So we'll start, naturally, with the nail polish!


So at the top of the pyramid is my favourite polish out of all of these, aptly named Fairy Dust. It's a clear base with golden shimmers that shine blueish and almost green in the bottle, but when you put it on they actually shine with more orange than you would expect. Gorgeous.

From there on in, left to right, top to bottom:
Italicized names are repurchased
-Fire Coral
-Smokin Hot
-Dark Navy
-Party Peach 
-Copper
-Light Pink
-Nude

Here's a shot of all the nail polishes on, because obviously I couldn't NOT try them out!






-Copper
-Smokin Hot
-Fire Coral
-Party Peach




-Nude
-Dark Navy
-Fairy Dust (over Nude)
-Light Pink
I love the application of all of these colours... except for the Light Pink. They reformulated this colour, and now one coat looks fine and even, although sheer, but two coats and it looks really streaky. Kind of odd. The one coat is nice for a clean look though.

On to the makeup goodies! First up...


I know, I'm kinda crazy for buying three bronzers, but I've heard a lot of great reviews about these ones, and they'll be useful for my kit. The last things I got were some powder puffs, a face powder in Porcelain, and two sets of the Natural lashes for my kit.


So that's it for my ELF haul, I hope you enjoyed! What's your favourite ELF nail polish? Let me know in the comments below!

Until next time, stay polished!

Much love,
Dylan ♥♥