Tuesday 25 September 2012

NOTD;; 2 Minute Marble Nails!! ♥♥

Hey everyone!

So I found this super amazing new technique that takes absolutely no time and very little effort... Right up my alley!

Check out these beauties!


SO gorgeous, right? And it only took a little time and some saran wrap!


Here's the super simple breakdown...

-Revlon Brilliant Strength Polish in Hypnotize
-OPI Royal Rajah Ruby
-Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Top Coat

To get this look, all I did was apply two coats of the gold underneath and let them dry completely. After that, I applied a generous coating of Get Reddy and, while it was still wet, I scrunched up some saran wrap and dabbed it on the nail so it would pick up some of the colour, and voila! Instant marble nails.

You can watch the video tutorial by clicking on me!

Or just enjoy the pictures (:


With very little practice, you can do it too! Just make sure you have some pre-cut pieces of saran wrap, because that could get messy! If you try it out, be sure to share with me on Twitter or Facebook, I'd love to see what colours you use!

Until next time, stay polished!
Much love,
Dylan ♥♥