Wednesday 29 June 2011

This is my Teaching Face! (:

Today I taught some really cool kids/people my age how to prepare their faces for the stage. The look was basic, pirates with a very bronzed face and black eyes. I didn't want to get complicated due to time crunches and the fact that a lot of them were young, and didn't need that much, nor would I want to teach them anything complicated that they might forget later.
I taught them the basics of foundation- priming, application with sponges or fingers, setting powder with a puff and brushing off the access for a really well set base. The eyes were simple- black liner all over the lids, set with a black shadow to blend and intensify. Then LOTS of bronzer- They are in the sun all day as pirates, you know!- And minimal colour on the lips with chapstick. Only a few of them wore lipstick or gloss to amp up their character.

All in all it was a really fun day, I can't wait to see them actually performing on front of a crowd (: Drink up me hearties, yo ho!

Dylan ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment