Thursday 26 January 2012

Nail Polish Tag! ♥♥


Hey guys! I was checking out the blogs I love to read and Kelly from Beauty Obsessed did this nail polish tag! I figured hey, since it's kinda my thing, seems like a tag I should give a go! =P Click on to learn about me and my nail polish... Don't be afraid. We're actually really cool.


1. How many polishes do you have? 
I think at the moment it's somewhere around 60 polishes. Not quite manic yet, but we're getting there.


2. What is your favorite brand of nail polish? 
Sally Hansen's Xtreme Wear line is one of my faves. I also love ELF's polishes at the moment.


3. Do you like crackle polish or do you hate it?
Not my style, but more power to whoever likes it.


4.What is the brand of your first nail polish? 
Actually, I'm pretty sure it was Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear!


5. If you're going to have a nail polish line, what are you gonna name it? 
Hmm... Duke would be a fun name for a line, seeing as it's a nickmane of mine it works too.


6. What nail polish color does not compliment you? 
Unless it's summer, oranges can wash me out.


7. What nail polish color compliments you? 
Blues, purples, especially darker hues.


8. Name 2 of your nail art best friends? 
Gradient nails and my makeshift dotting tool!


9. What was the best nail polish gift you have ever received?
This Christmas I got a whole bunch of instant artist nail polishes from my brother and his girlfriend. Love!


10. Make a speech about thanking the blogger who gave you this tag. 
Kelly from Beauty Obsessed is such a sweetie, we did a guest post on each other's blogs a while back and it was a really fun experience (: Thanks for the tag love, it killed my boredom for twenty minutes! 



I tag any and all of you who might like to do this post, but April B girl, if you don't do this I might cry! =P
Be sure to comment on this post and tell me if you did this tag, so I can go and see!

Much love!
Dylan ♥♥