Wednesday 29 February 2012

Gift Wrapping... OUTSIDE the Box! ♥♥

Hey guys!

So I got really excited after wrapping my friend's birthday present (her birthday is today, she's a leap year baby!)   so I thought I'd show you guys. Look how pretty and sparkly!


Okay, so maybe I should explain a few things...
I forgot to buy tissue paper, and I was about to wrap her presents in magazine ads, but thanks to a friend (HI MARIANNE!) I ended up wrapping them in leftover fabric, using the templates you see on my computer screen! Thanks google!

Then I got the fabulous idea to top everything off with some white fur and fuschia ribbon... which is just too cool, in my opinion.

And the cookie monster card? Well, she's a leap year baby... she's turning 35, but really it's her 8th birthday! =P Had to have some fun with it.

Unfortunately I decided to take pictures AFTER I wrapped the gift, which is a shame, because they're really cute!I got her...

-OPI polish in Up Front and Personal, a gorgeous glittery white-gold
-Tweezerman matchbox nail files
-A $20 Starbucks gift card (comes with a free birthday drink!)
-3 really cute headbands from Claire's

And this funky thing...

Too cute to pass up! She loves things like this!

So next time you're short on wrapping paper and you have as much fabric as I have, give the fabric wrapping a go! It's packaging that only gets prettier when you open it!

And never forget to act as young as you feel (:

Much love, and Happy Leap Year! Wishing you all the yummy things!
Dylan ♥♥