Sunday 8 April 2012

NOTD;; Easter Egg Splatter Nails! ♥♥

Hello everyone, and Happy Easter to those of you who celebrate it! Otherwise, Happy Sunday!

This egg splatter inspired nail came to me MONTHS ago, when I bought Sally Hansen's Mellow Yellow, a light pastel colour, and I was trying to think of just what I could do with it. I thought this up, and I've been waiting ages to do it! Check out what I came up with...


Cute, right? Of course, as with practically all my other nails, as soon as I'm done I begin seeing things that I would change and ways to improve this work. A lot of the time I would take it off and redo, but this time round I was having a lazy day! I still think they're adorable. 
So here's the breakdown!

-Revlon polish in Minted 
-China Glaze polish in Kinetic Candy (blue)
-Sally Hansen Xtremewear in Bubblegum Pink
-Silkline nail art polish in yellow
-Orly Instant Artist polish in Platinum
Sally Hansen Xtremewear in White On
-Sally Hansen Xtremewear in Mellow Yellow
-CG Boundless Colour Glitter Topcoat in Disco Dazzle
-Sally Hansen Xtremewear in Disco Ball
-Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Anti Chip Topcoat

So the two glitters that I layered over top of both of my pinky nails made me smile all day yesterday. Here's a closeup of the mint green:

I have personally never met a person who said they hate glitter. Maybe they're not a huge fan, but nobody HATES glitter. You just can't. It's like eyeball crack.

But please, don't put glitter in your eyeballs. 

Thanks for tuning in guys, enjoy your Easter feasts and your time with family and friends!

Much love,
Dylan ♥♥