Thursday 20 October 2011

Halloween NOTD;; Webbed Fingers! ♥♥

Yaaaaay, Halloween! This is my favourite holiday! You can be whatever you want, why wouldn't it be?

Now I wanted to do an NOTD the was Halloween inspired, but i wanted it to be a little more demure and not so.. cutesy, I guess? Kinda classy, but still festive. This is what I came up with!



I like the juxtaposition of the white against the black, and it creates more focus on the webbed nail, in my opinion. Here's the breakdown!

-OPI Natural Nail Base Coat
-Sally Hansen's Xtreme Wear Polish in Black Out (2 coats)
-Sally Hansen's Xtreme Wear Polish in White On (2 coats)
-Orly Instant Artist nail polish in Jet Black for the webs
-Sally Hansen's New Lengths Ceramics Clear nail polish (1 coat, web nails)
-Revlon Extra Life No Chip Top Coat (1 coat, all nails)

I got a little tricksy with this one's top coat, because my revlon extra life always streaks out my nail art. After researching online, I found a lot of people saying that Sally Hansen`s top coats were really good at preventing streaking. And my research was correct! I did a coat of the Sally Hansen polish on top of the spider webs, then one of Revlon`s Extra Life.I'm very pleased, the test run of this nail was all streaky and not nearly as good as this one. Happy Dylan! (:

Thank you guys for reading all the way up to the end of this video, I love you forever for doing so!
Be sure to follow this page and check out my facebook and youtube pages as well!

Much love!
Dylan ♥♥