Wednesday 23 November 2011

Festive NOTD;; Gilded Gradient Tips! ♥♥

Hey ladies and gents! In honour of the Christmas season rapidly descending upon us and the chill that's filling the air with anticipation of snow (that's actually going to stick around), I decided to break out one of my latest nail polish purchase for a fancy, festive nail look! Check it out:



I love this style, it's elegant, warm and sophisticated, yet it's really simple to do. Not as jazzy as my nails usually become by the time I'm done with them, but still dynamic in its simplicity. I'd say in real life the gold on the tips is quite a bit more prominent than in the photo.

Here's the breakdown:

- OPI Natural Nail Base Coat
- Sephora by OPI polish in New Year's Red-Solution
- OPI polish in Rising Star, from the Burlesque collection
- Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Anti-Chip Top Coat
- OPI Drip Dry

I'd like to take a moment to say that I had run out of my OPI drip dry for a while, until my friend got it for me for my birthday. I had forgotten how amazing this stuff is... even when I'm using fast drying top coats I use this on top. I feel like it nourishes my nail bed and it just dries so damn fast. So back in love.

So that's the second look for my holiday nail repertoire! Be sure to stay tuned for lots more fun looks, and check out my facebook page and youtube channel so we can be in touch!

Much love,
Dylan (: ♥♥