Monday 14 November 2011

NOTD;; Frosty Tips! First Snow Inspired Gradient Nails! ♥♥

Hey gorgeous, how've you been?

It snowed for the first time this week in my town! I was so excited because it meant I got to wear my NEW BOOTS (Check out my first haul video if you wanna see them, they're beauties!), and it gave me a wonderful inspiration to do this gradient nail look! Check it out! (:


I'm really pleased with the outcome, even though the snow on the ground has already melted (typical), I've got snow on my nails!


 Here's the breakdown:

- OPI Natural Nail Base Coat
- OPI nail polish in What's With the Cattitude?
- Sally Hansen HD nail polish in BLU
- Orly Instant Artist nail polish in Crisp White
- Sally Hansen Insta-Dri fast drying top coat
- OPI Drip Dry

I think I'm going to film a video tutorial for this one, it's fun to do and it looks so gosh darn beautiful!

Thanks for checking out my blog, be sure to like on facebook and subscribe to my youtube channel for more fun times!

Much love,
Dylan ♥♥