Saturday 17 September 2011

*DUPE ALERT!* OPI Flashbulb Fuschia and Rimmel 60 Seconds Pulsating! ♥♥

Hey guys! This dupe is practically bang on, and it's gonna save you some moola too! You can't lose!

I first bought Rimmel 60 Seconds nail polish in Pulsating because it was on sale and it was totally gorgeous. A few weeks later, my friend Donna gave me OPI's Flashbulb Fuschia because she had accidentally bought two or something like that, which I'm always up for! =P I took Flashbulb Fuschia home to my collection so it could make some friends, and I found that I already had its twin! Check it out!


Okay, so they're more like sisters. There are some slight differences to these polishes, but they're still extremely similar. OPI's Flashbulb Fuschia, in the light, is a little darker in tone than Pulsating, and Pulsating has more of a purple shine to it. When these polishes are in the shade, however, they're dead ringers for each other. Here's the swatch, without flash:

Left two nails are Rimmel 60 Seconds polish in Pulsating
Right two nails are OPI's Flashbulb Fuschia

And here's the swatch with flash:

Personally I like Pulsating better, just because its more dynamic with the bluish tint to it. They are both definitely gorgeous, but since Rimmel 60 seconds is about half the price of OPI polishes, I think it's definitely the winner of this dupe-off!

Thanks so much for reading, be sure to subscribe to my youtube, follow this channel and like my facebook for more fun stuff! Here's to fun fall fuschias and alliteration!

Much love,

Dylan ♥♥