Sunday 18 September 2011

NOTD;; Fierce Fuschias, and New Tumblr Account!! ♥♥

Hey ladies and gent(s)!

So yesterday I did that post about the dupes... today I took those nails up a notch! =P Check em out!


This was mainly just me playing around, no specific theme here (:
Now before you ask, yes, these are the same nails I used to swatch the two different colours, and I'm lazy, so I just went over the swatches. On the two left are Pulsating, and the two right are Flashbulb Fuschia. They're so close that yes, there's a bit of a difference, but I'm not too worried about it lol!
Here's the breakdown:

-OPI Natural Nail Base Coat
-Rimmel 60 Seconds Nail Polish in Pulsating (left) OPI Nail Polish in Flashbulb Fuschia (right)
-Rimmel 60 Seconds Nail Polish in Night Before
-Orly Instant Artist Nail Polish in Crisp White
-Revlon Extra Life No Chip Top Coat

I love bright colours like this on my nails, it makes me feel so empowered!

I also wanted to mention that I've started up a Tumblr account, after much convincing! Be sure to check me out there and follow so I can be on your feed there! (Also my Facebook, Youtube and Beautylish!  :P)


Thanks so much for reading, have a fiercely fuschia kinda day!

Much love!
Dylan ♥♥